Welcome to the new blog!
January 28, 2015 Show 'N Tell
Kathy's flannel Biscuit Quilt that she's making for her son-in-law
Chiska's Elephant Quilt
Chiska's Primary Bee Quilt--an online quilting bee her kids did
Jeri's grandaughter (?) painted paper collage
An afghan Jeri made that matches
One Jeri's family's gift to her--a photo blanket
Sue's gorgeous duvet cover Spring Side
And one of it on her bed with some of the pillows she made too:
Carol shared a picture of her horse quilt on her bed. It's the first quilt she's kept for herself!
Carol's Totemic Orcas (Killer Whales)
She also just shared with me a quilt she just picked up.
We had some picture-less shares as well:
- Joyce made lovely aprons for the folks at Serendipity! Go look at how cute they are--reversible, too.
- Mary finished a shirt, made a complete shirt, and some other stuff--all hand sewn. (Mary and Moki love the whole Rendezvous scene and are members of the national organization as well!)
For those of you following us from afar Chiska is inviting everyone to "author" the blog as well. If you would like to post something you are welcome to (keep it clean and kind of course!). If you don't want to that's fine too.
- Library Miniature Quilt show is May 9--Mary Hipol. No more than 3 quilts per exhibitor. Common Threads wants to put together a challenge. (More information to come)
- 2015 UFO Challenge (More information to come)
- Mystery Quilt Challenge--Jan Maggard (more information to come)
- New Blog--Chiska will be sharing more details at our February Meeting. Bring your questions!
- Next Meeting February 25, 2015